Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add Fulcrum Point Buttons

Hi,

I tried to figure out what these buttons do but I don't see anything happening. I refer to the 3 buttons far right at top: Add Fulcrum Point, Fulcrum ghost, and snap fulcrum ghost. is this something not functioning yet?

thank you

Nice question, also the "Ctrl + R" please

Comment

We are going to make tutorial about this tool soon!

To add the fulcrum point you need to select the frames interval and center of mass, and then select the pivot with right mouse button (for example, you can click RMB one of the foot point-controllers). Then press the button "Add fulcrum point". This tool also have red ghosts like the ballistic.

Click image for larger version

Name:	fp.gif.gif
Views:	104
Size:	321.5 KB
ID:	822

Comment

• preecher
        preecher commented
        Editing a comment
        thank you. I hope to have a new animation soon.

Originally posted by Helen L View Post
      We are going to make tutorial about this tool soon!

To add the fulcrum point you need to select the frames interval and center of mass, and then select the pivot with right mouse button (for example, you can click RMB one of the foot point-controllers). Then press the button "Add fulcrum point". This tool also have red ghosts like the ballistic.
      Excellent! Thank You, and Happy Friday !

Comment

So the fulcrum adds a range of frame that indicate locking around a pivot in the ballistic curves trajectory?

Comment

Originally posted by AVTPro View Post
          So the fulcrum adds a range of frame that indicate locking around a pivot in the ballistic curves trajectory?
          That sounds correct . But, I defer completely to the devs. I'm still working with it, trying to learn it, etc. (like getting two fulcrum points to work, trying to control it, etc. )

Comment

Working...
          X