Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

preechers' animations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • preechers' animations

    I just put all my stuff in here from now on.

    https://gph.to/2CGru7Z

    pushin on tryin to improve

  • #2
    got the speed better on the first one.

    https://gph.to/2FxkDyj

    Comment


    • #3
      Your animations are very smooth,I am hoping to play again tomorrow.can you put your giff here on the forum !

      Dave

      Comment


      • #4
        Hi Dave!

        I tried to upload them and they don't work at least didn't...oh and says 2 mb filesize limit...they are just a bit larger. I can render next one out smaller and it should be small enough but it will be
        a couple days. I have to edit it. and then start a new one... look forward to seeing your next one!

        Comment


        • #5
          Nice work Preecher ! I agree with Dave. If it helps for reference/animation speed, etc. , I've been making vids (mp4's) of the image sequences, running at ~ 30 fps.

          Comment


          • #6
            Hi joshpurple

            I've had to refresh myself with rendering frames. I wonder if the full software will render out only frames?

            yes 30 is working good for me as well for gif...thanx

            Comment


            • #7
              great work on both of these!

              Comment


              • #8

                Comment


                • joshpurple
                  joshpurple commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Nice work! Glad to see your updates/animation

              • #9
                https://www.pinterest.com/pin/362469470008320013/thanks but how can you say that? i'm seeing a really ugly messed up thing? I uploaded it as you show and it doesn't work right. thanks for the comment though.
                Last edited by preecher; 2 April 2019, 03:18 AM.

                Comment


                • #10
                  Originally posted by preecher View Post
                  https://www.pinterest.com/pin/362469470008320013/thanks but how can you say that? i'm seeing a really ugly messed up thing? I uploaded it as you show and it doesn't work right. thanks for the comment though.
                  Right, right ! No disagreement, I was mentioning that in relation to work & learning, time spent doing the animation, etc. The gif does need help .

                  And I hope this might help.

                  In Cascadeur, main menu > TimeLine > Play to File > pop-up box; I'll select; Resolution 1920 x 1080, with Sample number at 4.
                  Then I'll select an empty folder for the directory ('Choose'), I'll make one on the desktop, etc.
                  When the render gets done, a new folder with a png sequence has been created.
                  I move the "info.txt" file out of the folder, leaving just the png files in the folder.

                  The png files will (most likely) have some transparency to them.
                  (That is why I think you're animations are showing so many overlapping images?)
                  Since you are making gifs, you might want to go with a size ~ 50% of what is 1080 (something like 960 x 540 , or smaller, if it helps for speed/file size, etc.)

                  The best luck I've had for speed / making the image sequence into a gif, has been using Adobe Media Encoder
                  (you can import the sequence, then choose the preset for gif, and it makes a decent gif / no transparency issues, etc. ).

                  In Photoshop, when you Open the image sequence, you'll get a Video Group in the Layers panel, and a video in the Timeline.
                  You should be able to see some transparent checker boxes in your animation, that's what I 'fix' for creating the gif.
                  In your Timeline window, make sure you check the settings 'wheel' / gear icon, and put the resolution to 100% (by default it might be at 50%)
                  In the Channels Panel, create a completely black Alpha channel (even though the transparent checker boxes may still be showing, you are 'blocking' the alpha channel), then,
                  File > Export > Save for Web (Legacy)
                  Pop-up box; select GIF preset , 64 colors, (you can try more, like 256, but sometimes the full 256 may 'freak' the colors out, you can test for best-looking results.
                  Uncheck the Transparency box, check the size, etc. below that, you can select the Animation Looping Options & pick 'Forever.'
                  You can hit the play button, see how it looks, then Save, etc.

                  Sorry for the book !

                  I'm guessing there are faster ways than photoshop? Maybe online, 'image sequence to Gif' creators? <-- not sure.

                  Hope that helps, glad to try and help more !

                  Comment


                  • #11
                    thanks for the tips joshpurple. I guess I will be doing vids from now on as that is what they want for critique. I've got some issues going on right now with one of my hands, that have slowed me down I have to rest my hand. and I would like to remind anyone reading this to be sure and do your exercises for repetitive stress!!! thanks again for the tips. your flip is awesome that you posted and thanks for that reference site. I've been looking for something like that.

                    Comment


                    • #12
                      Originally posted by preecher View Post
                      thanks for the tips joshpurple. I guess I will be doing vids from now on as that is what they want for critique. I've got some issues going on right now with one of my hands, that have slowed me down I have to rest my hand. and I would like to remind anyone reading this to be sure and do your exercises for repetitive stress!!! thanks again for the tips. your flip is awesome that you posted and thanks for that reference site. I've been looking for something like that.
                      Good advice, & Thank You !

                      Comment


                      • #13
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	casflip6.JPG
Views:	58
Size:	161.2 KB
ID:	1077

                        Comment


                        • #14
                          hi just wanted to post something so the devs know I am still working with this. I've been studying and playing around with your tips and tricks and any other info I can find. I am determined to master your brilliant software. Will post video soon!!! thank you so very much!!!

                          Comment


                          • #15
                            Originally posted by preecher View Post
                            hi just wanted to post something so the devs know I am still working with this. I've been studying and playing around with your tips and tricks and any other info I can find. I am determined to master your brilliant software. Will post video soon!!! thank you so very much!!!
                            Hi preecher, thanks for the heads up! It's good to know that you continue to master Cascadeur We are currently working on a masterclass and some new tutorials to make it easier, so stay tuned.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X