Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cascadeur login window not displaying properly

Hello.
    I've installed the newest version (2020.2b) of Cascadeur and only a part of the login window displays properly. I cannot login and use Cascadeur. I tried installing a previous version which worked before but I have the same problem with the older version now. I'm attaching a screenshot.

This is an interesting issue, and we would like to ask you for a favour:

We are interested in whether it is possible to drag the window (for the invisible part), and how dragging the visible part will affect its appearance.
    Could you please try it?

Comment

Yes, the window is draggable by the invisible part. As for the appearence: nothing changes, dragging the window only changes it's position.

Comment

I figured out the login window problem but I found a new one. I'm often switching between resolutions. I switched to a lower resolution and the login window displayed properly. Then I can switch to higher resolution again. But whenever I'm working in higher resolution the popup windows are not displaying properly. For example: I made changes to my animation file, I'm closing Cascadeur and a popup window asking me if I want to save changes appears in the taskbar but not over the Cascadeur window. Whenever I switch to lower resolution I can see the popup window fine. I'm using a small program called HotKey Resolution Changer.
        Last edited by Cyryl; 07 October 2020, 20:10.

Comment

Super cool! Thank you for sending us this detailled description!
          Our technical team will now have a close look at it.
          As soon as I get a useful answer from them, I will let you know.

Comment

Hi.
            Am trying to log in to the site using the reset password, but am unable to login. Have checked the password which is being entered. I'm getting a wrong password message. Have reset my password at least twice. I'd be grateful if you could offer a solution to this problem.

Comment

• Tom Borovskis
              Tom Borovskis commented
              Editing a comment
              I noticed that a colleague is already working on your inquiry which you sent us via email.
              We will answer you via email, too.
              Last edited by Tom Borovskis; 28 October 2020, 12:59.
          About us
          Cascadeur is a standalone software for creating physically correct keyframe animations for characters, humanoid and otherwise. Make realistic animations from scratch or improve your mocap, while retaining full control over the results.
          Join us
          Working...
          X