Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Importing a Mannequin Animation?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Importing a Mannequin Animation?

    Excited to see a pre rigged Mannequin sample scene. I tried to load a animation on it but it failed. Not sure if this is supported yet, but it looks very close to working!

    Thanks

    Dan

    Click image for larger version

Name:	MannequinAnim.png
Views:	88
Size:	222.1 KB
ID:	245

  • #2
    Originally posted by dantreble View Post
    Excited to see a pre rigged Mannequin sample scene. I tried to load a animation on it but it failed. Not sure if this is supported yet, but it looks very close to working!

    Thanks

    Dan

    Click image for larger version

Name:	MannequinAnim.png
Views:	88
Size:	222.1 KB
ID:	245
    Please make sure that the hierarchies are the same. Also try importing it to an empty scene in the new tab, to check that it loads.

    Comment


    • #3

      I have a similar problem, I try to load a model or scene, and the program closes, I'm not sure if my processor is supported.

      Thanks !

      set

      AMD Athlon II X3 Triple-Core 425 2.70GHz
      GTX 650
      Ram 4gb
      this is my processor overcloked.
      Click image for larger version  Name:	processador.png Views:	0 Size:	17.6 KB ID:	295
      Last edited by raifoki miranas; 04 February 2020, 09:09.

      Comment


      • #4

        i installed linux ubuntu19.10 and it worked, i was trying with windows 10 1909, maybe something was missing
        Last edited by raifoki miranas; 04 February 2020, 20:35.

        Comment


        • #5

          I reinstall Windows 1903, but it doesn't work, I install all c ++ runtime dx9, but I try to load the model or scene , the program closes, the and in the version , i tryed windows 10 vs sep 2015 and win 8.1 and instal all c++ too , the following error happens "This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way" with or without c++ =/

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by raifoki miranas View Post
            I have a similar problem, I try to load a model or scene, and the program closes, I'm not sure if my processor is supported.

            Thanks !

            set

            AMD Athlon II X3 Triple-Core 425 2.70GHz
            GTX 650
            Ram 4gb
            this is my processor overcloked.
            Click image for larger version Name:	processador.png Views:	0 Size:	17.6 KB ID:	295
            The problem is that your processor is not supported by our program, unfortunately. Please try it on a different computer. The minimum requirements are listed here - https://cascadeur.com/help/category/6

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Polina View Post

              The problem is that your processor is not supported by our program, unfortunately. Please try it on a different computer. The minimum requirements are listed here - https://cascadeur.com/help/category/6
              I did it, I tried it on another processor and it really works ^^, learning better to use the program now, thanks !

              Comment

              About us
              Cascadeur is a standalone software for creating physically correct keyframe animations for characters, humanoid and otherwise. Make realistic animations from scratch or improve your mocap, while retaining full control over the results.
              Join us
              Working...
              X