Cascadeur doesn't open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cascadeur doesn't open

So, whenever I open it, nothing happens, I dont see any process in the task manager, no services, nothing, and when i try to unninstall it, it says the program is running, even when i restart my computer and the first thing i try is unninstall, it says its running. I'm using windows 10, my gpu is nvidia geforce 9600gt, cpu is amd athlon X2 2.80ghz, and i have 3gb ram. I really want to test this app so if you could help me I would appreciate that

Originally posted by Hyron View Post
    So, whenever I open it, nothing happens, I dont see any process in the task manager, no services, nothing, and when i try to unninstall it, it says the program is running, even when i restart my computer and the first thing i try is unninstall, it says its running. I'm using windows 10, my gpu is nvidia geforce 9600gt, cpu is amd athlon X2 2.80ghz, and i have 3gb ram. I really want to test this app so if you could help me I would appreciate that
    Please attach your log file and DxDiag file, so we could investigate the problem.

Comment

I got the same problem when I run the App. under windows 10

Comment

About us
      Cascadeur is a standalone software for creating physically correct keyframe animations for characters, humanoid and otherwise. Make realistic animations from scratch or improve your mocap, while retaining full control over the results.
      Join us
      Working...
      X