Scale Issues With Sabertooth Tiger Model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scale Issues With Sabertooth Tiger Model

Hi All, I'm having problems with the Sabertooth Tiger Model (export as FBX). The Mesh seems to import 150% bigger than the joints. I have scaled and re binded the model in C4D but would be great if i didn't need to fix the scale and weights. Any help is appreciated. PS i have aslo tried Blender same issue.

I have managed to fix it by rebinding the mesh. I had to export the weights to Vertex maps. Then Rescale the model and rebind. I manually had to place the vertex maps in the corresponding joints. Hope this helps any C4D users and is good feedback fro the Beta.

Comment

Originally posted by Graham Bucknell View Post
      Hi All, I'm having problems with the Sabertooth Tiger Model (export as FBX). The Mesh seems to import 150% bigger than the joints. I have scaled and re binded the model in C4D but would be great if i didn't need to fix the scale and weights. Any help is appreciated. PS i have aslo tried Blender same issue.
      Hi Graham. We exported the model to Maya and didn't have any issues. When you import somewhere, please try looking for an option such as "scale to compensate" for every joint.

Comment

About us
      Cascadeur is a standalone software for creating physically correct keyframe animations for characters, humanoid and otherwise. Make realistic animations from scratch or improve your mocap, while retaining full control over the results.
      Join us
      Working...
      X