Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2D or 3D animation?

Hello,

I am running a fitness gym in Dallas. After finishing the design of script for my local business video. Now I am little shaky to decide or choose 2D or 3D video animation for this! I have got some rough idea that 2D is little less expensive if compare to 3D. If an experienced 2D animator can maintain quality of the video then it is a good idea to go with it. Or another option to hire a production house/agency/company for availing the services. If anyone share some idea will be appreciated. By the way I have few names like;

Octa Animations for 2D cartoon animation video services
    Animation Dok for 3D animation services
    roadcast2world
    Ydraw
    Epipheo
    BreadnBeyond

Awaiting more replies!
    Thanks

3D is better than 2d because 3D has many advantages. the primary benefits of 3D are its quickness, flexibility, and cost savings. 3D printing is so much superior than traditional industrial technologies for short production, small business, and educational purposes. Designers who give motion graphics services. They can guide you properly about animation.
    Last edited by andew66; 14 July 2021, 16:04.

Comment

Originally posted by andew66 View Post
      3D is better than 2d because 3D has many advantages. the primary benefits of 3D are its quickness, flexibility, and cost savings. 3D printing is so much superior than traditional industrial technologies for short production, small business, and educational purposes. Designers who give motion graphics services. They can guide you properly about animation.
      Thank you andrew

Comment

Originally posted by lindabruce View Post
        Hello,

I am running a fitness gym in Dallas. After finishing the design of script for my local business video. Now I am little shaky to decide or choose 2D or 3D video animation for this! I have got some rough idea that 2D is little less expensive if compare to 3D. If an experienced 2D animator can maintain quality of the video then it is a good idea to go with it. Or another option to hire a production house/agency/company for availing the services. If anyone share some idea will be appreciated. By the way I have few names like;

Octa Animations for 2D cartoon animation video services
        Animation Dok for 3D animation services
        roadcast2world
        Ydraw
        Epipheo
        BreadnBeyond

Awaiting more replies!
        Thanks

Hi Linda,

Finding a good video production company is a tough job indeed. Find a list of companies which provides video production services here and research yourself;
        https://clutch.co/agencies/video-pro...n/2d-animation
        I also over viewed your short list and found some healthy reviews about Octa Animations, Animation Dok and Ydraw.
        Best of Luck!

Comment

About us
        Cascadeur is a standalone software for creating physically correct keyframe animations for characters, humanoid and otherwise. Make realistic animations from scratch or improve your mocap, while retaining full control over the results.
        Join us
        Working...
        X