Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about license and prices.

Greetings Cascadeur team !

I just have a couple questions on somethings and would really appreciate if they were answered please.

If I do one annual payment of 150$ for the Pro version, do I automatically get Perpetual License ?

If I purchase the Perpetual License, do I get access to future updates and improvements ?
    Does the Perpetual License Get updates for new versions of Cascadeur ?

When the basic version says "300 frame limit" Do you guys mean the Total run time of the animation ? Can't be longer than 300 total frames ? or do you guys mean the blue little KEY FRAMES can't be more the a total of 300 ?

When are the 50% discount ending ? at what day please ?

Does the Autoposing tool work with any imported rig from now on ?

(Please reply and answer these questions, I'm considering to buy full Pro version of Cascadeur)

Cheers !

Alexander.

- If I do one annual payment of 150$ for the Pro version, do I automatically get Perpetual License ?

Answer:

Yes, its like that.
    In case you decide to cancel your subscription after the first year (you have to do it 30 days before the first year ends), you still can continue to use your latest installed version without any fees.
    You will not get free updates to later released versions though, as this is an advantage that only active subscribers have.

If I purchase the Perpetual License, do I get access to future updates and improvements ?
    Does the Perpetual License Get updates for new versions of Cascadeur ?

Answer:
    You will still get updates for critical bugs.
    But as a former subscriber you will not have access to future releases of Cascadeur.
    Only active subscribers have access to the latest version with all newly added features.
    But you can continue to use the latest installed version (which was released during your active subscription period) without a time limit.

When the basic version says "300 frame limit" Do you guys mean the Total run time of the animation ? Can't be longer than 300 total frames ? or do you guys mean the blue little KEY FRAMES can't be more the a total of 300 ?

Answer:
    The basic version of Cascadeur allows you to export scenes with up to 300 total frames.
    Total frames = Key frames + interpolation frames

When are the 50% discount ending ? at what day please ?

Answer:
    To be honest, we didn't plan an end date for the 50% discount, but we will probably offer this discount for the rest of 2021.

Does the Autoposing tool work with any imported rig from now on ?

Answer:
    No, not with any rigs.
    It only works with imported humanoid rigs. For a better understanding, you need to know that the AutoPosing tool is based on a advanced neural network, which has been trained with 100.000s of humanoid character poses. The AI has a good idea of credible humanoid poses - but not for other creatures such as animals or fantasy creatures.

Comment

An annual subscription will provide permanent access to all the Cascadeur’s versions released before the purchase and during the year after the purchase, provided that users pay the first year in advance.
      2 years???

Comment

Why 2 years?
        No, you only have to pay for one year to get the annual subscription.
        But you have to select "annual payment" as the payment term.

Here is an example:
        1 - You purchase a Pro Version of Cascadeur on the 01 January 2022, and you select "Annual Payment" (important).
        2 - You can cancel your subscription anytime between 01.January 2022 and 01.December 2022
        3 - Your subscription run until 31.December 2022
        4 - After the the 01.January 2023 your don't have an active subscription anymore, but you can continue using your latest installed version of Cascadeur (= perpetual license)

Comment

About us
        Cascadeur is a standalone software for creating physically correct keyframe animations for characters, humanoid and otherwise. Make realistic animations from scratch or improve your mocap, while retaining full control over the results.
        Join us
        Working...
        X