trouble with export

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trouble with export

Good day! I have a problem exporting animation from cascadeur to cinema 4d, when exporting fbx and collada the mesh flies off the bones.

file:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ohr...ew?usp=sharing

Click image for larger version

Name:	photo_2021-05-05_19-35-30.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	42.3 KB
ID:	1837Click image for larger version

Name:	photo_2021-05-05_19-35-49.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	22.1 KB
ID:	1838

Thank you. We will have a look.

Comment

• Anton Lewz
      Anton Lewz commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you! I really need your advice

Here is the answer from our dev team:

"There are 2 probable reasons:
    1 - Mesh had non-zero transforms before adding a skin modifier.
    2 - If the user is dealing with motion clips in c4d, he should set the order of the children as it was in the original file. (We can also make a video for your that explains it.)
    We do not follow the original order when exporting, because we didn't know any 3d software which uses exactly the order. Until our users reported this for C4D motion clips. So, i guess, they (c4d devs) are the only ones on this planet who cares about this order. But! we are currently woking on a fix to make even them happy."

Click image for larger version  Name:	image (1).png Views:	0 Size:	198.1 KB ID:	1850

Comment

Thanks for the answer!

I tried reordering the bones, but it didn't give any result

As for the first option, I still did not understand how exactly the file should be submitted to the cascadeur and how to import it, and actually at what point should I have non-zero transforms.

I froze the skeleton at zero positions before exporting to cascadeur

Comment

I would be very grateful if you could describe the procedure for how to import and export a model, which parameters should be in order for the skeleton to behave correctly and the mesh does not lose bones

Now I have managed to achieve that the lower part of the mesh is connected to the skeleton, but the upper part of the body still does what it wants, but not what it needs.

Click image for larger version

Name:	экрана 2021-05-07 в 15.05.58.png
Views:	64
Size:	438.8 KB
ID:	1854

Comment

About us
        Cascadeur is a standalone software for creating physically correct keyframe animations for characters, humanoid and otherwise. Make realistic animations from scratch or improve your mocap, while retaining full control over the results.
        Join us
        Working...
        X