Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to animate camera in casc.

hello,
    I know you showed me this before but I can't remember. I see there are 2 cameras cam0 and cam1. I can see them and I move them they are moving but the scene is always shot from a stationary camera and I can not make move. can you please show? much appreciation.

Originally posted by preecher View Post
    hello,
    I know you showed me this before but I can't remember. I see there are 2 cameras cam0 and cam1. I can see them and I move them they are moving but the scene is always shot from a stationary camera and I can not make move. can you please show? much appreciation.
    Here is a gif with the instruction. Let me know if it's clear, or you need more details.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ezgif.com-optimize.gif
Views:	89
Size:	9.59 MB
ID:	202

Comment

hi Polina! I think I got it. i'm gonna play with it and I will let you know if I can't get it to work. much appreciation! I just learned something else from you!

Comment

About us
      Cascadeur is a standalone software for creating physically correct keyframe animations for characters, humanoid and otherwise. Make realistic animations from scratch or improve your mocap, while retaining full control over the results.
      Join us
      Working...
      X