Blender 2.8 Export

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blender 2.8 Export

Hi I'm trying to find out how to export into blender 2.8, I tried and it gives me the error in the photo and now I'm all out of ideas could somebody please help. many thanks Stuntryder788

Ok I have been reading the documentation and have discovered the .dae which works so If any one has the same issue just select the drop down box to reveal the .dae and that will solve your issue

Comment

Originally posted by stuntryder788 View Post
      Ok I have been reading the documentation and have discovered the .dae which works so If any one has the same issue just select the drop down box to reveal the .dae and that will solve your issue
      Hi, sorry for not getting back to you on this one quickly, because we were on holidays. But thanks for sharing the solution! Yes, the .dae works well

Comment

Its ok, and ur welcome

Comment

I haven't got a beta license yet, but the problem is probably because Cascadeur exports ASCII FBX, while Blender only supports binary FBX, a good solution would be to convert the FBX to binary using the Autodesk FBX converter, which is free for both Win and Mac OS!

https://www.autodesk.com/developer-n...erter-archives

EDIT: I just got access to the Beta, it does not work if you convert with the Autodesk Converter, but it does if you export as DAE, but you need to rotate the animation in Blender, I will look and see if this can be addressed inside of Cascadeur or not!
          Last edited by Mad Steam Studio; 10 March 2020, 17:40.

Comment

Thank you for that topic - i came here with the same question and i`ve got the answer right away.
            So cool, you guys are great!

Comment

About us
            Cascadeur is a standalone software for creating physically correct keyframe animations for characters, humanoid and otherwise. Make realistic animations from scratch or improve your mocap, while retaining full control over the results.
            Join us
            Working...
            X