Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blender -> Cascadeur -> Blender Workflow questions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blender -> Cascadeur -> Blender Workflow questions.

Hi,

How would be the workflow Blender -> Cascadeur -> Blender? Smooth? Any issue with joints/bones local axes rotation order...? Or Blender -> Cascadeur -> (fbx) -> UE4?

I'm learning blender and I'm almost sure to make my humans and horses, creatures rigging in Blender. I already learned the basics and made a simple biped rig, tested with animation. It's nice.

Hi actionfigure

We work mostly with Maya and .fbx, so the workflow with Blender hasn't been tested much, to be honest. Currently, there are some issues with import/export to Blender, according to our users and we plan to fix them asap, because we do plan to support working with Blender.

Comment

Thanks, Polina! Please keep us updated. I'm using maya currently but, as I said, almost certainly migrating to Blender for my creatures and characters.

Comment

Also, another question: does the bones have to be all with X axis (LRAs) along the bone for Cascadeur to work properly?

Comment

About us
        Cascadeur is a standalone software for creating physically correct keyframe animations for characters, humanoid and otherwise. Make realistic animations from scratch or improve your mocap, while retaining full control over the results.
        Join us
        Working...
        X