License Agreement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• License Agreement

I read through the license agreement and I have to ask... is it true that I need permission from Cascadeur to sell 3d models or videos created with this software?
    And if so, what market is this software aimed at?

Just thought of something else...

If this license is as restrictive as it seems to be, is that just for the beta?

And will the final software be free or paid, open or closed source?

Comment

Originally posted by Ottawa View Post
      I read through the license agreement and I have to ask... is it true that I need permission from Cascadeur to sell 3d models or videos created with this software?
      And if so, what market is this software aimed at?
      If you want to use our beta-test version for commercial purposes, we need to sign the commercial agreement, yes. It's free though.

The pricing scheme of the final software is not decided yet, but it will not be open source.

Comment

Hi, could you please tell me - will the agreement change by any chance in future after the programm release?
        Last edited by RimmaLeGetro; 13 April 2020, 16:35.

Comment

Originally posted by RimmaLeGetro View Post
          Hi, could you please tell me - will the agreement change by any chance in future after the programm release?
          Hi, this agreement covers only the beta-test version of Cascadeur and we're not currently planning to change it. Once the program will be officially released though, there will be another agreement.

Comment

Originally posted by Polina View Post

Hi, this agreement covers only the beta-test version of Cascadeur and we're not currently planning to change it. Once the program will be officially released though, there will be another agreement.
            Great, many thanks for the reply, Polina!

Comment

About us
            Cascadeur is a standalone software for creating physically correct keyframe animations for characters, humanoid and otherwise. Make realistic animations from scratch or improve your mocap, while retaining full control over the results.
            Join us
            Working...
            X