Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Cascaduer be used in video game development?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Cascaduer be used in video game development?

I read through the license agreement and I want to ask . Can I use Cascaduer software to develop video games? Is it free ?. If the game is also free?

Originally posted by Hot_max View Post
    I read through the license agreement and I want to ask . Can I use Cascaduer software to develop video games? Is it free ?. If the game is also free?
    If the game is not a commercial project and is not monetized in any way, you can use our beta-test version without signing the license agreement.

Comment

This is really interesting, me and my fellows are making a little indie project and we want to try Cascadeur, can i join the test please or its just for a big companies?

Comment

I think Yes, it can. I'm not sure, but I think Cascadeur was involved in the development of minecraft. I'm a big minecraft fan and I'm pretty sure they can develop games. Also for those who play minecraft I have a cool platform https://ggservers.com. This platyomma you can set yourself gaming onel ' in the game, with features not found in other players. And also develop your own personal server in minecraft.
        Last edited by MichColumbus; 30 September 2020, 21:47.

Comment

• Tom Borovskis
          Tom Borovskis commented
          Editing a comment
          Of course, we'd love the Mojang team to use Cascadeur for future games, but we can assure you that Minecraft was developed entirely without our software.
          But Cascadeur was used to create some of Nekki's most successful action games, such as Shadow Fight 3, Shadow Fight 2 and Vector.
      About us
      Cascadeur is a standalone software for creating physically correct keyframe animations for characters, humanoid and otherwise. Make realistic animations from scratch or improve your mocap, while retaining full control over the results.
      Join us
      Working...
      X