Models for rigging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Models for rigging

Here you can post all the models that you want us to rig step-by-step on the live stream.

Please have in mind, that your model should have a skeleton with a skinned mesh in order for us to be able to work with it.

The date and time of the stream will be announced later.

Cool ! And Thank You !

Comment

Is this okay? Not meant to be fully rigged with fingers and all just the simplest thing I could do for testing cascadeur with blender
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by shlaughternaut View Post
        Is this okay? Not meant to be fully rigged with fingers and all just the simplest thing I could do for testing cascadeur with blender
        Yes, it's okay, thank you for sending it

Comment

I have been trying to work with Daz character Genesis 2. Using Daz Studio to export I found it would worked in Collada format though no textures .
          The fbx did not work.
          However Daz Studio has several fbx versions available in its export and I used fbx 2011 which is one that exports to Iclone.
          I tried to upload the collada character but uploader says I am "not allowed" to upload .dae files.

I will try sending something in fbx format but need to know Maximum upload size

Comment

Originally posted by 0oseven View Post
            I will try sending something in fbx format but need to know Maximum upload size
            Maximum is 20 Mb, I hope that's enough

Comment

About us
            Cascadeur is a standalone software for creating physically correct keyframe animations for characters, humanoid and otherwise. Make realistic animations from scratch or improve your mocap, while retaining full control over the results.
            Join us
            Working...
            X