Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JohnnyChina - First Thoughts...

THIS IS A RE-CREATED THREAD FROM THE OLD FORUM

So I just sort of dived right in and started blocking this shot. Seemed like the best way to learn the new tools and figure out the workflow. The blocking process was very similar to working in Maya. The center of mass tool was helpful in blocking out the jump, but I wonder if I can use it as a pose tool to keep my character on balance. The trajectories tool was helpful, as it is in just about every animation software, but is there a way to disable/enable it? I found that I often had something selected in the timeline and when I select a point on the character the curve clutters up my view port. Filters were easy to use.. it's like the tween machine tool but a little more sophisticated.

I'm not blown away yet, but so far I'm impressed enough to move forward and figure out the physics tools. Let's see how that goes

Thanks for the reference! I'm not sure if I've figured out the physics part yet. Maybe it's something that needs to be worked-in throughout the process??

Comment

About us
    Cascadeur is a standalone software for creating physically correct keyframe animations for characters, humanoid and otherwise. Make realistic animations from scratch or improve your mocap, while retaining full control over the results.
    Join us
    Working...
    X