Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First animation test, and a question!

Hey everyone,

One thing this isolation is good for is learning new software! I've been wanting to check this out for awhile. I'm pretty impressed with it so far.

A problem I've come across, however, is that my Ballistic and Fulcrum ghosts aren't showing. Is anyone else having this issue?

Attached Files

Originally posted by Kaneage View Post

A problem I've come across, however, is that my Ballistic and Fulcrum ghosts aren't showing. Is anyone else having this issue?
    Hi there The problem is that the character and the cube have a shared center of mass. You need to temporarily delete the shared center of mass to see ghosts of the character's movements.

Comment

Originally posted by Polina View Post

Hi there The problem is that the character and the cube have a shared center of mass. You need to temporarily delete the shared center of mass to see ghosts of the character's movements.
      Fantastic, thank you!

Comment

About us
      Cascadeur is a standalone software for creating physically correct keyframe animations for characters, humanoid and otherwise. Make realistic animations from scratch or improve your mocap, while retaining full control over the results.
      Join us
      Working...
      X